hey yo's! like a month ago (well i dont know really) i went to sciuuuuuuuuunce camp! lol i put all the u's there cuz there was a typo in the green booklet thing that said that! Well, it was freezing up there and i had to bring my "marsh mallow" jacket which has like 2ft of fluff so its like 20 degrees in it!! jk.
the cabin I got was Pritzlaff and usually Pritzlaff was a boys cabin but this year they had to switch it around cuz the boys had to get Taylor cabin (which is gargantuan) cuz there were more boys. We had fun in my cabin cuz i had most of my friends in it and jessica and I made some bear grills there to!!
Everything was awesome ('cept the packet we had to fill out)!
5 comments:
I wana go back to science camp so bad!! Looks like you had fun! :)
Fun! I was in cabin George. They told us it was haunted and that there was a person burried under the cabin. Do they still have the George cabin?
no they dont have a gearge cabin.... i bet u just made that up..
I don't think he'd really just randomly make that up!
yah.... uh huh. lol.
Post a Comment