Sorry I've been putting off this post for a while! Well for Halloween I was a mime w/ Shelyn & Alexis and we had sooo much fun! We went through the Haunted House like 3 or 4 times! I think he Haunted house this year was amazing! When we were Trick-or-Treating everyone called us triplets or asked us to do some mime-ish thing.. lol. after trick-or-treating we went back to Alexis's house and watched She's The Man ( kinda random for halloween)...Then we gained 10lb. after eating all the candy!! (not really lol)
3 comments:
haha! thats was an Amazing Halloween!!!
you probley dont even remeber this but when you were like 3 you were an opa lopa for halloween and i was a clown and it was the same costum. my mom has a pic of us somewhere if i find it all post it. its a classic
KELL!! i miss all your spying videos!!! make another?? PLEASE?????
Post a Comment