Sunday, May 15, 2011
Harry Potter World >:D
SO the fam took a vacation to Orlando Florida a few weeks ago. Of course, I was about to pee myself at the thought of going to the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter addition to Universal Studios. It was SPECTACULAR! Although we did spend time around the entire park, the HP part was the BEST. They've created it to look just like Hogsmead with platform 9 3/4, Three Broomsticks, Ollivanders, Honeydukes & Zonkos, Hogs Head, Owl post, and of course Hogwarts. Hogwarts castle was HUGE! It looked just like in the movies, and everyone just stands in awe looking at it. The bestpart was going INSIDE. The line for the HP ride took you all throughout hogwarts. You found paintings talking to you, recognizable rooms like - Dumbledores office, Defense against the Dark Arts, Common Room, Great Hall, and a few others. It was amazing, and it felt like you were apart of the books!! Of course, being the nerd I am, I was in Heaven.. And was shouting spells at all the monsters on the ride ;)) <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment