A few weeks ago, Alexis and I went with her mom to 8 different temples in Utah! I could really feel the spirit when we were doing baptisms in all of them. There was ALOT of driving, but it was totally worth it :D These are all the temples we went to (in order).
St. George Temple
This was our first temple we went to, and it's the oldest working temple in the world!! This was definitely one of my favorites because it had so much history behind it. The Founding Fathers actually came ( as spirits) to Wilford Woodruff and asked for their temple work to be done!! It's cool and creepy at the same time... haha. Also Brigham put together the font himself so thats pretty sweet too.
Manti Temple
This temple also has a lot of history behind it. The hill that it's built on was dedicated for a temple by Moroni like forever ago! Its amazing! This temple looked like a castle and had walls that looked like a fortress extending from it. That night we went to the Mormon Miracle Pageant which told stories from the book of mormon in play form. We actually learned alot from it! There was probably 20.000 people there... The Pageant attracts a bunch of people. I really liked spending time in Manti.




This temple was defintiely my favorite next to St. George... It's soooo beautiful!!! I honestly took a billion pictures of this temple. Well since its the most recognized mormon structure in the world, everybody is dazzled by it. I really felt the spirit here, especially since I was thinking of how Christ probably physically walks the halls here all the time :) I love this Temple.







No comments:
Post a Comment