My Sox!
Me at Bahama Bucks!
Me at Mills Mall
Yesteday was soo Fun i celebrated my B-day w/ my Family! ( Sorry the pics are all out of order kinda) First we went out to lunch at Gecko Grill ( yummy) ! Next we went to see our plane, ect. ...... ( check that out in a different post) . Then Me, Binz, & Mom went out to get our nails done at Platinum Nails! The Asian ladies that did our nails were so funny!! I was gunna get blue toe nails but the lady said " You don't want dis color it not look good on you. You want pink not blue, blue not good" Lol! So in the end i got pink nails. Then we went to Arizona Mills Mall to go see a Grand Canyon movie thing in 3D at IMAX theater! The screen there is 6 stories and 8 stories wide!!
After that we went Shopping a bit and I got awesome piano sox!! I also got some other clothes too.
Oh yeah for my birthday I got a Digital Camera ( yess) and its awesome!! I also got big green chair thats really comfy to go into my room!!!




2 comments:
Sounds like fun! I like the socks! haha! Happy Birthday :)
fun, fun!! i am jelous!!!
Post a Comment